Showing all 5 results
Life can be complicated but Evernote will help you stay on top of everything. Write notes, collect information and even discuss and present it easily with Evernote. With apps for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android Evernote is everywhere you need it to help you stay organized.
Trello offers an easy to use way to organize and manage pretty much anything. From complex projects to your personal day to day using Trello is as easy as creating cards and lists but powerful enough to let a whole team work on the same project in an office or around the world. The free version offers: unlimited boards, lists, cards, members, checklists, attachments, basic integration with Box, Drive, and Dropbox with file attachments up to 10MB in size.The freemium model of Trello makes it ideal for individuals and small businesses to get started while the business class features will not break your businesses budget. The business class version of Trello offers: Everything you love about the free version of Trello, integration with Evernote, Github, Google Hangouts, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more, file attachments up to 250MB, group and organize all of your team's boards with collections, maintain control with immediate, one click access removal for former members, stay secure by controlling who can create public or private boards, keep company information private with restricted membership invitations, add personality with custom board backgrounds and stickers and priority email support with a human being and a guaranteed 1 day response time during business hours.
Turing Email is a new way to experience your inbox with features that make it easier to manage and with a 14 day free trial you might just get hooked on this new service. Can be used with GMail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook and AOL.
- Conversations displays emails like instant message threads.
- Contact Sidebar - immediate access to your contacts’ social media updates, communication statistics, and your 1-to-1 email history—all visible as you’re composing an email.
- Inbox Cleaner - analyzes your inbox and sorts emails for batch archiving suggestions.
- Turing Scheduling - allows you to compose emails now but “send later” at a specific time and date.
- Turing modernizes your email experience.
Freedcamp is a web-based project management tool and organization system for single or multiple users collaborating using cloud computing. The company was launched in 2010 in Santa Barbara, California.Freedcamp is free for unlimited number of users and projects. Users are provided a number of basic applications on initial sign-up and can add additional applications later on. The core applications allow users to assign tasks to people, set milestones, schedule events on a calendar, use discussion boards, and track time spent on tasks.Freedcamp's free apps include:
- To-Do's - Shared task lists
- Discussions - Forum boards
- File Storage - Advanced file management
- Milestones - Deadline setting
- Calendar - Event scheduling
- Time - Time tracking
- Password Manager - Securely storing passwords
- Tasky - Private task list
Cashboard is online software that helps businesses and freelancers manage their time and finances better. It includes time tracking, invoicing, and online payment processing through Stripe/PayPal.
- Simple project management
- Effortlessly track time & expenses
- Send professional invoices with 1-click
- Get paid instantly, accept credit cards
- Devices supported : Web based, Mobile website optimized for mobile devices