Showing all 3 results
not rated $0.00 Free plan up to 1000 subscribers. Paid plans start at $9/month. Visit Site
Email is still the best way to stay in contact with people making having an email subscription list an essential part of all online businesses. Whether you run an blog, an online store or something in between you need to be able to reach your most engaged users and email does it. MailerLite is an excellent service to get started creating and emailing your subscribers. Easy to use tools to create signup forms, emails and a great selection of automated tools to send emails.
not rated $0.00 0 - 10,000 emails free, pricing starts at $0.00050 after that. Visit Site
Running email servers sucks. You need to deal with spam, hackers and often unhappy customers when the email servers go down. Not to mention if you already use an email service you love, like GMail, it is often easier to be able to just use it for all your email. Mailgun helps take away the pain and stress of email for your domain, especially if you are using a service like DigitalOcean or AWS.
not rated $9.99 Visit Site
Turing Email is a new way to experience your inbox with features that make it easier to manage and with a 14 day free trial you might just get hooked on this new service. Can be used with GMail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook and AOL.
- Conversations displays emails like instant message threads.
- Contact Sidebar - immediate access to your contacts’ social media updates, communication statistics, and your 1-to-1 email history—all visible as you’re composing an email.
- Inbox Cleaner - analyzes your inbox and sorts emails for batch archiving suggestions.
- Turing Scheduling - allows you to compose emails now but “send later” at a specific time and date.
- Turing modernizes your email experience.