Showing 61–65 of 65 results
CloudFlare provides a content delivery network and distributed domain name server services, sitting between the visitor and the CloudFlare user's hosting provider, acting as a reverse proxy for websites. Its network protects, speeds up, and improves availability for a website or mobile application with a change in DNS.
- Easy to use website CDN and security options.
- Only $20.00/month for the first website. $5.00/month per additional website/month.
- Easy to configure page rules.
- Additional speed up options to speed up website files.
- Easy to use DNS editor.
$20.00 Per Month for Pro VersionVisit Site
Freedcamp is a web-based project management tool and organization system for single or multiple users collaborating using cloud computing. The company was launched in 2010 in Santa Barbara, California. Freedcamp is free for unlimited number of users and projects. Users are provided a number of basic applications on initial sign-up and can add additional applications later on. The core applications allow users to assign tasks to people, set milestones, schedule events on a calendar, use discussion boards, and track time spent on tasks. Freedcamp's free apps include:
- To-Do's - Shared task lists
- Discussions - Forum boards
- File Storage - Advanced file management
- Milestones - Deadline setting
- Calendar - Event scheduling
- Time - Time tracking
- Password Manager - Securely storing passwords
- Tasky - Private task list
Cashboard is online software that helps businesses and freelancers manage their time and finances better. It includes time tracking, invoicing, and online payment processing through Stripe/PayPal.
- Simple project management
- Effortlessly track time & expenses
- Send professional invoices with 1-click
- Get paid instantly, accept credit cards
- Devices supported : Web based, Mobile website optimized for mobile devices